Time to share our top tips for brides on caring of your complexion. With the right daily care you and your skin can happily co-exist.
A good skincare routine in the months leading up to your wedding day is essential. Taking care of your skin is now more vital than ever. If you haven’t started a simple daily skincare routine yet, now’s the time to do so.
1. Prevent irritations and breakouts you need to be proactive and take some action. First and foremost wash your face gently to remove oils, dirt and bacteria and apply moisturizer to keep your moisture barrier in tact. Avoid comedogenic products, as well as other irritating ingredients such as fragrances.
2. Keep your skin hydrated. Drink plenty of water, eat naturally hydrating foods.
3. Use sunscreen! Don’t be tempted to skip this step during any season, the suns harmful rays are always in play.
4. Go makeup free. The more oxygen your skin can absorb the better. For a daily pick me up, play up your eyes and try something new with your hair.
5. Remove any makeup (if your wearing any), cleanse again, especially if you notice any irritations, apply MORE moisture with a heavier cream especially at bedtime.
We do hope that you’ll be planning your wedding in fabulous Las Vegas and that you’ll make Makeup In The 702 a part of your day. To check our availability for your wedding day, schedule a trial or request your custom proposal just complete this quick inquiry… it’s just that easy!
You deserve the very best on your most beautiful day! Our makeup artists and hair stylists are well educated, well trained, highly skilled and extremely passionate!
From your wedding aisle or the red carpet,
We create beauty for all 💋
Licensed | On Location | Woman-Owned |
More Reels ➡️
Click ⬇️ or Text to Inquire