Greetings from the Destination Wedding Capitol of the World! We LOVE LOVE LOVE working with destination brides from all around the world. Planning your bridal look can be stressful and we get that… that is why we have developed a flawless cycle of communication to help you prepare for your day. Most destination brides are not afforded the opportunity to schedule a trial date prior to their wedding day furthering the importance of booking with us well advance. Doing so allows us plenty of time to talk about your vision and share your inspirations with your stylist and your makeup artist. Here are few things to consider when you’re while planning your wedding hair and makeup for your destination wedding (wherever it may be).
- Do your research and read reviews!
- 2. Book your venue first and don’t be shy, ask your bridal concierge/consult for referrals.
- 3. When possible book your beauty team 3-6 months in advance to make sure your team is available on your date.
- 4. Consider the season along with your hair and skin type. For example brides with hair that tends to frizz in the humidity need to think ahead if they are planning their dream getaway for a beach or tropical location. In a location like Las Vegas the winds can kick up with no notice, that’s why we guarantee your hair will hold in the desert wind (up to 40mph)!
- 5. If you plan to arrive a day or two early to take in the sights and spend some time outdoors be sure to be use sunscreen and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated!
- 6. Try to limit your indulgence and keep the alcohol to a minimum, you don’t want puffy eyes in your wedding photos.
- 7. Above all your destination wedding should be a fun and romantic celebration….that being said the best destination beauty tip we have for you is to relax! Stress and anxiety reeks havoc on your skin.
We do hope that you’ll be planning your destination in fabulous Las Vegas and that you’ll make Makeup In The 702 a part of your day. We offer the convenience and flexibility of on-site service, creating a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere in an unfamiliar place leaving you radiant and photo ready for your day.
More inspiration needed? Follow us on Instagram for up to the minute glorious inspiration.
To check our availability for your wedding day, schedule a trial or request your custom proposal, CLICK HERE. You deserve the very best on your most beautiful day.
From your wedding aisle to the red carpet, we inspire beauty for all 💋
Licensed | On Location | Woman-Owned
Click the link or text us to inquire