Happy Friday to you all! It’s Megan your Royal hair and make up expert sharing with you our inspirations for Meghan Markle’s hair and make up. The Royal Wedding is nearly upon us so I wanted to share our experience from a “Royal Wedding” themed/styled photo shoot that we did in conjunction with Mindy Bean Photography and Vegas Weddings.
When I was asked to take part in such an extraordinary photo shoot the first thing I did was go to Meghan’s Instagram and see how she wore her hair and make up on a daily basis as well as for events. The first thing I discovered was no matter what the occasion Meghan is always photo ready. She has a style, elegance and grace that is so fitting for royalty.
My prediction for Meghan Markle’s look is that she will stick very close to what she usually does, she’ll have a natural, dewy glow to her skin, with a sheer foundation that allows her freckles to peek through, with a sheer pink lip color and neutral smokey eye accented with perfectly shaped full brows to frame her face with a beautiful volume in her lashes. She will most definitely look like herself, on her most beautiful day.
I am so pleased to show you all our take on the royal wedding. Here are the selections we used to create a timeless and classic look for our Meghan Markel model for this royal wedding styled photo shoot.
Moisturizer- Mac Stobe Cream
Foundation- Mac Pro longwear in Nc20
Concealer- Nars Soft Matte in Creme Brulee
Setting Powder- Mac Invisible Set
Brightener- Laura Mercia
Contuor- Nars Laguna
Highlight- Annastisia Bevery Hills
All Over highlight-Makeup Forever
We had so much fun participating in this super gorgeous photo shoot…. Listed below are all of the Las Vegas wedding professionals that participated each one of them first in their class…. thank you to each of them… always a pleasure!
Las Vegas wedding professionals
- Ceremony Site (Pomp & Circumstance): THE Wedding Chapel at Vegas Weddings
- Reception Site (Hollywood Royalty): Lodge at the Lawn at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Coordination/support: Bridal Spectacular, Spectacular Bride Magazine & The Vegas WeddingsTeam
- Floral: Vegas Weddings Floral Design, Samantha Rodgers
- Photography: Mindy Bean Photography
- Second Shooter Photography – Jeff Torres for Vegas Weddings
- Behind the scenes video – Izzo Pro
- Hair & Makeup: Makeup in the 702
- Dresses: Silhouette Bridal – all dresses from designer Allure Couture
- Tuxes: Friar Tux Shop
- Invitations: Paper & Home
- Rentals: RSVP Party Rentals
- Linens: Jovani Linens & Event Design
- Event Planner(s): Melody Williams for Vegas Weddings with additional styling by Event Society – Emily Raleigh
- Reception Cakes: Blue cake: Marie’s Gourmet Bakery White cake: The Cupcakery
- “Meghan”: Tala Marie
- “Harry” Attila Pal
- “The Queen”: Clark County Clerk Lynn Marie Goya
- “Meghan’s Mom”: Felecia Bulliner
- The Queen’s wardrobe: Patina Décor
Join me again next week, I’ll be sharing my best tips to for summertime skin care. In the meantime, we would love to hear from you. Click here to let us know what time and date you need us to be there for your event. Keep up to the minute with photos, reviews and more on Instagram
Have yourself a beautiful week!
From your wedding aisle to the red carpet, we inspire beauty for all 💋
Licensed | On Location | Woman-Owned
Click the link or text us to inquire