Timeless & Classic LooksAfrican American bridal looks are as diverse as the brides themselves. There is no one-size-fits-all look, and brides can choose to express their personal style in a variety of ways. Some popular trends include:
- Natural hair: Natural hair is becoming increasingly popular among African American brides, who are embracing their natural beauty. There are many different ways to style natural hair for a wedding, and brides can choose to wear their hair in a variety of styles, including cornrows, braids, twists, and curls.
- Extensions: Extensions can be a great way to add length and volume to natural hair, and they can also be used to create a variety of different styles.
- Wigs: Wigs can be a fun and versatile way to change up your look for your wedding. There are many different types of wigs available, and you can choose to wear a wig that matches your natural hair color or a wig in a different color altogether.
- Makeup: African American brides can choose to wear any type of makeup they like for their wedding. Some popular trends include:
- Natural makeup: Natural makeup is a great way to accentuate your natural beauty.
- Glam makeup: Glam makeup can be a fun and dramatic way to make a statement on your wedding day.
- Vintage makeup: Vintage makeup can be a classic and timeless way to look on your wedding day.
Wedding Hairstyling & Makeup
Ready to get gorgeous?Makeup In The 702 provides on location hair and makeup services in the greater Las Vegas area. To check our availability for your wedding day, schedule a trial or request your custom proposal, simply complete the form below. Our makeup artists and hair stylists are well educated, well trained, highly skilled and extremely passionate! For more veiled looks and bridal hairstyle inspiration follow us on Instagram!
From your wedding aisle or the red carpet,
We create beauty for all 💋
Licensed | On Location | Woman-Owned |
More Reels ➡️
Click ⬇️ or Text to Inquire