African American Bridal Looks
African American bridal looks are as diverse as the brides themselves. There is no one-size-fits-all look, and brides can choose to express their personal style in a variety of ways. Some popular trends include:
- Natural hair: Natural hair is becoming increasingly popular among African American brides, who are embracing their natural beauty. There are many different ways to style natural hair for a wedding, and brides can choose to wear their hair in a variety of styles, including cornrows, braids, twists, and curls.
- Extensions: Extensions can be a great way to add length and volume to natural hair, and they can also be used to create a variety of different styles.
- Wigs: Wigs can be a fun and versatile way to change up your look for your wedding. There are many different types of wigs available, and you can choose to wear a wig that matches your natural hair color or a wig in a different color altogether.
- Makeup: African American brides can choose to wear any type of makeup they like for their wedding. Some popular trends include:
- Natural makeup: Natural makeup is a great way to accentuate your natural beauty.
- Glam makeup: Glam makeup can be a fun and dramatic way to make a statement on your wedding day.
- Vintage makeup: Vintage makeup can be a classic and timeless way to look on your wedding day.
No matter what your personal style is, there is an African American bridal look that is perfect for you. With so many different options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect look to express yourself on your special day.
Wedding Hairstyling & Makeup
Ready to get gorgeous?
Makeup In The 702 provides on location hair and makeup services in the greater Las Vegas area. To check our availability for your wedding day, schedule a trial or request your custom proposal, simply complete the form below. Our makeup artists and hair stylists are well educated, well trained, highly skilled and extremely passionate!
For more bridal hairstyle inspiration follow us on Instagram!